FLOURISH – a wild flora sojourn in Tasmania
- 2 x nights accommodation – shared and single rooms available [first in first served basis]
- All Meals – Delicious locally grown Tasmanian produce chef prepared for you.
- Garden tour of this unique and extensive property.
- Demonstration and 1:1 instruction of all designs.
- Masterclass and group installation.
- 1:1 business coaching sessions available plus informal group discussions.
- All floral materials supplied
- Cellar door wine tasting @Clover hill Winery
- Luxurious gift bag full of goodies
- Professional photography session for your portfolio
Registration now open
Places will be limited to ensure an intimate learning environment so if this experience resonates with you I’d love you to join us.
Payment plan available – $200 secures your spot.
Retreat requires minimum 6 participants.
Price reduction available for locals not requiring accommodation.
FLOURISH - a wild flora sojourn in Tasmania
FLOURISH – Is a unique creative getaway where guests will be given the time and space to Create, Explore, Relax, Challenge Traditional Design, Learn and Share in an eco friendly Environment, all while enjoying the botanical and culinary delights the east coast of Tasmania has to offer.
But…….I wanted to create a retreat that was so much more than a learning workshop experience, one that would nurture you in many ways, see inclusions list that will ensure we are feasting, resting, creating, sharing, learning and having fun and above all feeling nurtured, refreshed and ready to FLOURISH!
- Friday 13th September evening arrival – Arrive in time to get settled into your country style BnB accommodation and we’ll share in a welcome dinner together locally.
- Saturday 14th September – Lazy and relaxed start to the day enjoying your complimentary breakfast in your room. We will then meet at Lalla Flower Farm and meet the owners of this magical property before Margy gives us a personal tour with plenty of time for Q & A’s. A little free time to explore your favourite spots before meeting at the very special timber open air chapel where I will introduce all of the wonderful fresh picked blooms from the farm and other local flower growers. We will then share in a delicious picnic lunch together under the trees before moving into the chapel to start our creative sessions making your own gorgeous free form bridal bouquet and grooms boutonniere, followed by our large group foam free installation on this amazing structure. To finish we will share grazing platters and a glass or two of the famous local Champagne admiring our floral masterpiece while we do our individual styling shoots of our designs. Freshen up and meet for our communal dinner of famous local Tasmanian produce.
- Sunday 15th September – Nice easy start with breakfast and time for walking, reading or journaling before we meet at the stunning Clover Hill winery. We will begin the day with our next floral creative session making a spring inspired table centre using the freshest locally grown blooms and botanicals. We will then enjoy Clover hill’s famous cellar door experience learning all the hidden secrets of champagne making followed by a styling table session using our designs and grazing plates for our farewell long lunch.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS – available on a first in basis – please review below BUT NO NEED to book directly – simply let me know your preference so I can check on availability and I will do take of this for you.
- Lalla Flower Farm – Cottage – newly renovated – 1 x queen, 1 x double, 1 x 2 singles [ 3 bedroom]
- Pear Tree Cottages – Cottage – 2 x queen bed rooms | Cottage 2 x single beds share + day bed.
- Cherry Top Farm stay – Studio villa – 1 x queen, 2 x singles + pull out | Cottage, 1 x queen, 2 x singles + pull out
- Plovers Ridge – Cottage – 1 x king, 2 x singles | Studio – 2 x queen beds