Throughout my 30 year career as a florist sharing my passion for florals, botanicals and nature has been a constant and one of the most rewarding elements of my ‘job’.
In my Ivy Greenhouse, I am offering this comprehensive short 4-week course – September 22. These are small and personal classes of up to 6 participants in 2.5-hour evening sessions mid-week. This will allow for quality learning of the fundamentals of floral design using locally grown fresh flowers and foliages with a focus on sustainable and eco-friendly techniques, enjoying the connection of sharing/learning with like-minded flower lovers. Class cost includes all materials, flowers, sundries, and course notes & supper.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Vase techniques – large statement bouquet in a vase
- Fine wiring techniques – delicate head circlet & boutonniere
- Table centerpiece – foam-free container design
- Hand-tied design – free form style bouquet
- Prepping & caring for your flowers & designs
- Fundamentals of floral design
- A wide variety of basic skills & knowledge of floristry
- Eco & sustainable practices
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR:
- Up and coming florists at the beginning of their floral journey
- Creatives who wish to learn the fundamentals of floristry design
- If you’ve been dreaming about a career in floristry, this is the perfect way to find out if it’s for you.
If this course resonates with you please register your interest.
The course dates are listed below.
I look forward to you joining me in my Ivy Greenhouse.
SPRING CLASS - NOW OPEN
Floristry – learn design basics 4-week course
4 x 2.5-hour tuition focusing on the basics of floristry design
10 hours of learning, sundries, starter gift pack, flowers, supper incl. @$720
Limited numbers of 6 learners per course
SPRING SESSION: SEPTEMBER 7TH, 14TH, 21ST, 28TH
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
VENUE: The Ivy Greenhouse @ CEDAR & FERN – Lakesland 2572
Approx 1 hour from Sydney, 30 min Bowral, 30 min Wollongong
Just 3 spaces left for the Spring class
Register your interest by contacting Nadine directly on 0414771614 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org