Throughout my 30 year career as a florist sharing my passion for florals, botanicals and nature have been a constant and one of the most rewarding elements of my ‘job’.
In my personal studio, I am offering 2 x 4-week courses throughout the year – Autumn & Spring. These are small and personal classes of up to 6 participants in 3-hour evening sessions mid-week. This will allow for quality learning of the fundamentals of floral design using locally grown fresh flowers and foliages with a focus on sustainable and eco-friendly techniques, enjoying the connection of sharing/learning with like-minded flower lovers. Class cost includes all materials, flowers, sundries, and course notes.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- hand-tied techniques – large statement bouquet in a vase
- fine wiring techniques – delicate head circlet & boutonniere
- table centrepiece – foam-free container design
- working with forever’s – design using dried flowers & botanicals
- prepping & caring for your flowers & designs
- fundamentals of floral design
- a wide variety of the basic skills & knowledge of floristry
- eco & sustainable practices
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR:
- Up and coming florists at the beginning of their floral journey
- Creatives who wish to learn the fundamentals of floristry design
If this course resonates with you please register your interest.
The course dates are listed below.
I look forward to you joining me in the Wild Flora Studio.
SPRING CLASS - NOW OPEN
Floristry – learn design basics 4-week course
4 x 3-hour tuition focusing on the basics of floristry design
12 hours of learning, sundries, and flowers incl. @$650
Limited numbers of 6 learners per course
SPRING SESSION: OCTOBER 7TH, 14TH, 21ST, 28TH
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
VENUE: @ THE WILD FLORA STUDIO
Approx 1 hour from Sydney, 30 min Bowral, 30 min Wollongong
Register your interest in the Spring 2020 course…