New date announced - August 2nd
Due to many requests for a full day intensive focusing on all things eco / foam-free design & sustainable business, I’m opening the doors for Sunday Sessions.
This topic is very close to my heart and is always at the core of my business and floristry teaching; it’s so exciting for me to see florists emerging with a curiosity and desire to learn a more earth-friendly way to run their business & educate their clients.
This is a collaborative day of creativity inviting learners to request specific designs or share any questions so that I can make sure that the learning is tailor-made to meet your needs and address the challenges you may be facing. It is my priority that any investment you make in your personal and business development can be put immediately into practice and create revenue for you and your business.
- Full day immersive held in my studio in Lakeland [approx. 1 hour Sydney – 30 min Wollongong – 30 min Bowral]
- limited to just 6 Industry attendees only.
- Payment plan avail.
Your investment includes:
- Demonstrations by Nadine
- hands-on practical design of foam-free techniques – commercial, funeral and event designs
- All fresh flowers & sundries incl – yours to take home
- Discussion on sustainable practices for your business – open Q&A throughout
- light healthy lunch & refreshments supplied
- Beautiful WFS signature goodie bag
If you have any questions at all about this event or would like to secure your spot please fill in registration form >>
Register here just 1 spot avail
To register your interest in the next course, please fill in the form below
Sunday session August 2nd
Limited number of 6 learners. – JUST 1 SPOT LEFT
Investment – $750 – 6 hours of learning
$200 deposit + payment plan avail 2 installments of $275
VENUE: @ THE WILD FLORA STUDIO