Inspiration for your day
Scroll down or click the link below to see previous weddings I have had the pleasure and honour of being a part of.
Take a close look at the bouquets, the florals in the background of the images, the colours and types of flower used. These will all serve as inspiration for the look and feel you want for your own special day.
Your Special Day
Classic and Elegant? Boho and Free? Contemporary and Modern? Romantic and flowing?
The wedding florals I design are completely customised to reflect the overall feel of your special day. No two weddings the same so you are assured that your florals are completely unique to you.
All designs from bouquets to arbours, table centres to large statements pieces are individually crafted using premium quality blooms, foliage and botanicals, sourced locally and interstate from farmers I know personally and 100% foam free with a sustainable focus on design.
To ensure only the right elements are selected, you may even find me picking directly from the farm and my own property! This means you receive absolute freshness, quality and unique rare varieties that speak to your dream day.
I am passionate about Australian and South African wildflowers, so I love to add these textural and often rare beauties to the more traditional floral varieties too for that unique touch.
With a new found love of the language of flowers I invite you to explore and consider this ancient language and meaning of your wedding day blooms. I’d love to assist you in giving your flowers a voice to speak their silent language on your most meaningful of days with a bouquet of intention.
Due to the limited number of weddings I service, a completely personalised experience is guaranteed.
Let’s get started with your fee-free over the phone consult, followed by an in detail floral chat over a cup of tea.
- Is my date available? – simply contact me via phone or email to find out.
- Initial floral conversation via phone or email to discuss details or a face to face meeting with a cuppa if you prefer. It’s important to me during this process that our collaboration is a good fit and we’re on the same page.
- Within 2 days [sometimes immediately] you will receive a written initial quote as per the ideas discussed.
- Upon acceptance of this quote a deposit is required to secure your date as I book just 1 wedding per month.
- You will then receive a detailed bridal proposal including mood boards, inspiration images and detailed information of your floral details. This can be amended anytime with no admin fees.
- I am then available to you in the lead up via email for any additional floral chats.
- approx. 2 weeks before I will be in contact to finalise all florals,details and costs with the final invoice due 7 days before.
- What amount should we allow for the florals? – this is a common question and I completely understand that wedding budgets vary between couples.I pride myself on providing a professional and specialised service using only premium quality flowers and botanicals and for this reason I like to advise that most couples I’m working with agree that their floral statements are one of the key areas of their wedding and will allocate anywhere from $2k – $7+
Monique & Greiby
Photographer: Clementine Photography
Em & Jake
Jo & Gerry
Photographer : https://www.powderpuffco.com/