Eco & Sustainable practices
Eco & Sustainable Practices
Why this would be for you:
You may have heard of the growing movement of #nofloralfoam #foamfree #plasticfree and curious to know more and what this all about. It has always seemed crazy to me that as a nature loving industry we regularly use products that are so harmful not only to nature but to us and our clients and seem to rarely question this. It has been a conscious choice for me more and more over the years to become as sustainable and eco friendly as I possibly can and am very happy to say that 99.9% of my designs are foam free and re-use everything where I can. Our clients are becoming increasingly aware too, which is fabulous, so not only will you be more educated in your choices, creating a safer environment for your product and staff but you will also be gaining potentially more clients in the process.
In this session you will learn:
- The harmful effects of some of the products that you are using on a daily basis.
- Alternative design techniques and skills to create designs foam and plastic free.
- Alternative products that can be used to minimise waste for you and your clients.
- Strategies for the back of house area of your business to minimise harmful chemicals and waste and save you money.
- Ways to educate your clients and staff and marketing ideas to help spread the word.
This topic can be quite extensive and can begin with a short Skype session followed by a half day training session for you and your staff on eco techniques and/or full day to include a in house review of your work area and in store practices.
3 Hr Consultvia Skype
- 3 Hour Skype session on any business topic of your choice
Flora Bud6 hr Program
- 2 hour consultation per month for a 3 month program - payment plan available on request
- Delivered via Skype and customised to your needs
Dig In4 Hr Program
- 4 hour training practical session delivered in your studio or mine.
- Up-skilling or training on designs of your choice - floral product included.
- 4 learners per training session - [ POA for 1-3 learners]
Ready to Bloom7 hr Program
- 7 hour in-studio consult.
- Business review tailored to your requirements.
- Can be combined with a half day of practical hands-on training if required.
start blooming today!
Get A 20 min