Botanicals are one of the key elements in creating a warm, natural & welcoming space whether it be a stunning entry statement piece, a beautiful vignette for that intimate corner, or creating a magical tablescape for a client’s special occasion.
It’s no secret that I love styling with all botanicals [basically anything grown in nature] to invoke a feeling, an appreciation, and invite the viewer in to look a little more closely. From a beautifully styled intimate corner to a large sideboard or mantle to a spectacular tablescape, all can transform the mood of a room. that’s a powerful thing!
So it is with great pleasure that I invite you to join me at the Stunning property of Hawthorn Villa Estate – Carrick just 20 min from Launceston.
With an abundant full day planned, designing your own large statement piece, learning how to design a compote table design that we will use later to co-create our long lunch tablescape & finally learning how to style & capture a bespoke vignette that reflects your brand & aesthetic.
Who knows…. once I’m in this stunning space there is bound to be a spontaneous demonstration or two if time allows.
Creativity, design, and nature’s beauty in ABUNDANCE.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- how to select a wide variety of botanical materials
- tips on the care & conditioning of your botanicals to increase vase life, drying & re-purposing
- how to forage sustainably
- the design skills to create a large statement piece.
- to design using earth-conscious techniques
- how to design a detailed compote arrangement that will be one of the elements of our tablescape
- how to style a vignette to reflect your brand & aesthetic
- to co-create and style a large table for a special occasion gathering
Of course, I will openly share all things business throughout the day in an open Q & A format to support & inspire wherever you are in your floral or small business journey
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR:
- Florists both established & emerging
- Holiday property owners
- Stylists & creatives
If this course resonates with you please register your interest.
The course dates are listed below.
I look forward to you joining me in beautiful Tasmania
Strictly limited numbers to ensure a personalised experience.
Tickets are all-inclusive of botanical materials, sundries + long lunch, and refreshments throughout
* member discount avail
THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER
10 am – 4 pm
VENUE: Hawthorn Villa Estate – Carrick Tasmania
[approx 20 min Launceston]
Accommodation available on site @ The Stable Lofts [ask Nadine for details]
To book your ticket text me on 0414771614
or email me at email@example.com